Wednesday 16 May 2012

Fat Mouth

Fat Mouth.  Literally the greatest thing I think I have ever seen.  A concerned innocent Millicent expressing her fears over her partners health to his boss.  What could this be I wondered?  Perhaps he has some serious disease?

We cut to Millicent walking into their flat, "Mouth, Mouth" she cries.  Fat Mouth walks in eating a pasty.  My laughter was so hysterical I nearly choked.  I had to pause the episode to calm myself down.  This is what they have resorted to.  The only story that they can come up with is making a fringe character fat.  Not just fat.  Also lazy.  But mainly fat.  I mainly enjoy that he is not actually fat, but is just walking with his stomach pressed out and has been made to look like he has swollen neck glands.  It is by far the greatest Mouth moment in One Tree Hill history.

Meanwhile, in boring news, in the Scott household, Jamie seems to be loving that Dan is there.  Nathan is not happy, Hayley somehow loves a bit of forgiveness.  Nathan and Hayley seem to be making some sort of issue as to whether good old Dan should be allowed to stay, mainly due to Jamie's love of him.  Now, as I am yet to be fortunate enough to be blessed with children, I cannot say for certain, but if I found myself in such a situation, would I be happy to allow a psychopathic evil genius who murdered his brother in cold blood to move in and befriend my son?  Probably not.  If I was concerned about a developing relationship with my son and this evil genius, I may in fact decide to inform my son, that this gentleman killed his brother.  You know your sister Jamie?  How much do you love her?  A lot?  Imagine Dan Scott killed her.  Would he still be such a great Grandpa Dan then, with his card games and stories of years gone by.  I doubt it.

Clay seems to have decided that insomnia is a terminal illness and has chosen to mourn himself continuously, whilst not really providing any input to the show whatsoever.  Quinn tries to help, but everything that she tries to say is entirely undermined by how pretty she is.  She is so pretty it makes her seem simple.  Harsh perhaps, but some may say that is the price you pay.  Slash, why doesn't she just lock the doors and hide the keys.  I imagine Clay would do less damage to himself within the house, rather than wandering the streets of Tree Hill.

Chris Keller remains a sleeze.  I know he's is only a character, but I genuinely believe he thinks he is the absolute shit.  Really mate if you were that good at singing you would not have been in One Tree Hill in the first place, never mind been forced to return when the show is basically on its knees. Lyrics such as "even God needs the devil, and I am quite a friend" aren't going to get you anywhere fast either.

Alex remains filth and has decided to go on tour.  Bet she has.  Chase told her he loved her and moved her in, aided and assisted by that kid who is even more annoying than fat Jamie.  That kid, Chuck?, seems to be taking man advice from Chase. Not ideally wise, considering how gay Chase is.  And Chase let him have a beer.  He is about 9.  That must be some sort of grooming slash felony.

Something boring happened with Julian and Brooke but I don't really care to comment about that.  Brooke's Dad is obviously going to turn out evil.  To be honest I thought they had the evil Dad covered, you know with that Dan Scott guy?

In my boredom of this episode, my mind began to wander back to the days of the Ravens.  Good old Whitey, slutty Debs, wise Karen (Nala from the Lion King just in case you were interesed), Peyton and Lucas, evil Dan rather than forgive me Dan.  Those cheeky cheerleaders, the basketball games won in the last second, when Brooke was brunette and would hide naked in the back of people's cars.  It was fun, enjoyable TV.  This is now just a durge of disappointment.

Ta la x

No comments:

Post a Comment