Tuesday 23 August 2011

Blog

So this is blogging,  I guess you just sit here and type stuff that people may or not read and then save it on the internet.  Kind of weird when you think about it. Anyway I'll probably do it about 4 times then never do it again, but here goes...

Alas. I am currently engaging myself in One Tree Hill Season 8.  (I appreciate that  this is probably out of date due to the fact that I live in England). Well.  I never watched One Tree Hill when it was on first. I think for a substantial amount of time I thought it was called One True Hill.  Anyway, when I was at University I was required to complete a year abroad in Spain.  In order to survive this I purchased Series 1-5 and enjoyed it greatly.  Dan Scott was excellent and Brooke Davis was outrageously attractive.  After then I think it was that the series definitely deteriorated.  This enraged me greatly because my fave TV show ever was The OC and that was cut short after 4 seasons, and One Tree Hill seems to be immortal.  Anyhow I continued to watch and saw some terrible stories, including what I do believe to be the worst 40 minutes of TV viewing I have ever experienced in some sort of 1940's imaginary episode.  It was atrocious.  I hate that in One Tree Hill they love dream episodes.  They are always awful.

So far I have seen about 8 episodes of this season.  I would be lying if I said I were impressed.  Nothing happens.  When it started as a dream after the shooting I actually nearly planted my head through the television,  After planning my suicide for 39 minutes I was most relieved to discover they were actually injured.  Turns out I had endure several more episodes of Quinn and Clay walking around in this sort of purgatory place, between life and death.  Quinn was first to survive, which I was most relieved about because she is so beautiful, and then Clay survived at the expense of a black man and his kidney.

Jamie Scott has lost all novelty.  They have obviously realised he is too small and fat to be a basketball player like his father and uncle and now seem to be taking him down the baseball route.  That is about it for him.  Also Hayley need be pregnant as she is increasing in size.  Poor Nathan retiring though, good job it only took a day for him to become an agent.

I quite like Julian.  He is so wise, but I wish he didn't film everything.  That annoys me.  Brooke's story is good too, but really keep the money, the investors take that risk.  I do not care about the Barman, or the healthy Amy Winehouse person or the actress, but he should choose the actress because she is insanely hot.

Don't even get me started on Mouth and Millicent.  He is the weirdest human being the world has ever known.

There is a new Irish person.  Genuinely never heard an Irish person talk like that.  She keeps saying some weird word for cheers as well. No idea what that is.

Well that is it.  My First Blog.  If you liked it good, if not i'm sure there are better ones.  It won't always be about One Tree Hill,  sometimes it could be football, or tv shows that are still on TV, or perhaps something new that takes me fancy.

Ta la x  

No comments:

Post a Comment