Monday 29 August 2011

Valentine's Shite

I want to blend my face.  What in the name of God is happening to this programme.  People do not watch One Tree Hill for this weird happy happy romance.  They want pain, anguish, heart break , Dan Scott, lust, death, excitement.  The show is now entirely void of any of the characteristics that once made it so great.  It is entirely predictable and cliche. Nathan and Hayley are so happily married it makes me want to vomit.  Surely they could think of something to drive a wedge between them.  An affair would be excellent.

Quinn and Clay are such a bore as well.  If she wasn't so attractive I would wish her away.  Who the hell was that moaning tattooed singer?  The fact that Brooke is unable to conceive makes her and Julian somewhat interesting, although no doubt they will manage to adopt a baby within 40 minutes any day now.  I wish Nathan would stop seeing himself in all young athletes and that he wasn't so deep all the time.

The Chase and annoying child thing is verging on weird now.  What the hell is a big brother?  I jut hate Mouth, but major lols if Millicent got the job instead of him.

Ta la x

No comments:

Post a Comment