Wednesday 31 August 2011

You do not deceive me One Tree Hill

Aha! Some classic One Tree Hill deception was brought out in today's episode.  Trying to trick us mere mortals that the mean tutor had run into Jamie and Brooke's car on the bridge on that almost fatal night.  I of course was not fooled at all, and did not even doubt once that he was responsible for the crime.  So obvious.  The hard father with the difficult relationship with his son sacrifices everything he has so that his son can succeed.  A classic.  I can't believe it took Nathan so long to work out.

Julian was very angry in this particular episode, it did not suit him at all.  I much prefer him as a wise owl.

Quinn grated me exceptionally.  She is generally annoying as a character and I feel I only allow this as she is so fit.  I realised tonight for the first time that in the opening credits they show Millicent wearing her "zero is not a size t-shirt", despite the fact that Quinn is as wide as a broom handle. This of course, is by know means a bad thing, just saying.  Theme tune was also shocking again.

How big was that baby by the way?  Jesus.

Ooooooo. Look at us.  We're Millicent and Mouth, team journo.  What should we write about?  Drug stores? Planes?  Oh no wait, they have no relevance to anything.  AHA!!! They are building on the river court, let's prevent this because of all the memories.  Let's write about that. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Chase.  Be reasonable.  Get with Alex.  You will never do any better.  Especially not with Amy Winehouse.

Brooke leaving for New York, the river court closing, Nathan quitting basketball.  It all seems to be coming to a nice uneventful end.  I am concerned another season beckons though.  What misery can we expect from that?  I cannot contain my excitement.

Ta la x


No comments:

Post a Comment